Last weekend we went home to go to the Scholes family Halloween Party. It was so fun everyone dressed up. Mom made her famous dinner in a pumkin for lunch. Then she set up an obsticle course for the kids. They had to jump over pumkins, throw a ball through a hula hoop, ride a stick horse around the tree's. and much more. It was so fun. Then we had bobing for apples, throwing darts and balloons, and a ring toss. It was funny how hot it was all of us were peeling off out costumes half way threw. Usually It is cold. There are no picutes of ryder in his costume because it lasted like two seconds. So we are hoping for some good shots on Friday. And lane was hunting so he wasn't there either. Thank goodness he didn't get a deer this year. I am not in the mood to eat it!! Thanks mom and dad for all the hard work you put into the party. We love you all!!!
Todd's family. Todd always comes up with very creative costumes. He is a blind person with his seeing eye dog.

joani let's you take a peek into her future. She is a cat lady!!!

Nothing make you feel more sexy then skin tight gold pants. In case you couldn't tell I am a super hero. I found those pants at target and had to have them. Awesome!! And don't mock the posing I was really feeling my costume LANE!!


Mom the Crazy Client And Dad the Cowboy

Colby the Computer Nerd, Brendon Spiderman, and Siena the lady bug!

Staci's Family
2 comments:
I've gotta have those gold pants!!! That is awesome! I love the poses!!
OMG…get my picture off your blog
Post a Comment