So I got on one of my cleaning frenzie's this week. Don't worry it only happens like once in a while. I hated Ryder's room/ storage unit. I want it to look like a little boy lives here right. Anyway so I organized all of his baby clothes in sizes and put them in tubs. Through stuff away we don't use, you know how it is right. Well this process was not easy with a two year old. Everything was a new toy I would through things out of the closet covering his blanket and he would freak. "blanky, momie" I said I know mommie is making a mess. Ryder said " yes mommie a mess. clean up." So this pictures is him helping me clean. He found a nice seat in the closet on one of the many tubs. Isn't he the cutest helper ever!!!Friday, October 17, 2008
cleaning frenzie......
So I got on one of my cleaning frenzie's this week. Don't worry it only happens like once in a while. I hated Ryder's room/ storage unit. I want it to look like a little boy lives here right. Anyway so I organized all of his baby clothes in sizes and put them in tubs. Through stuff away we don't use, you know how it is right. Well this process was not easy with a two year old. Everything was a new toy I would through things out of the closet covering his blanket and he would freak. "blanky, momie" I said I know mommie is making a mess. Ryder said " yes mommie a mess. clean up." So this pictures is him helping me clean. He found a nice seat in the closet on one of the many tubs. Isn't he the cutest helper ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cute lettering, I like it alot!!!
Post a Comment