I am bored during the super bowl so I am going to blog.
I have seen this on many blogs and think it is fun so I am doing it aslo.
25 random things about me:
1. I love spaghetti. We eat it about once a week. Lane hates that.
2. I would rather eat out than cook.
3. I have to have a car that smells good. Nothing is worse than getting into a car that stinks!!
4. I clean about twice a week
5. I have fake front teeth. Hey at least I have all of them NOW!!
6. I have to wear my rings and maybe a braclet
7. if there is a mirror, a car window anything I have to look at myself in it
8. I have issues with my curly hair. I mean learning to like it but it drives me nuts sometimes.
9. When me and lane sleep we have to be touching. Mainly out feet.
10. I hate putting clothes away. When I do laundry sometimes the clothes will sit on the washer for a week. I know I am lazy
11. when getting ready for the day I change my shirt well maybe two to four times. It drives lane crazy. but hey sometimes I am just not feeling it
12. I wait to the last minute to go to the gymn. lane also hates this because he says he can't go to sleep without me.
13. we eat at Cafe rio once a week, usually its quick and noisy so we can take ryder with us.
14. Sometimes I get into these weird cleaning fits late at night
15. Me and lane wrestle alot. Not the dirty kind but the real full on wrestle. It is fun and a good way to get your frustration out I highly recommend it.
16. I love to tan. It makes me feel good and plus If you see someone who is tan you say wow she is tan not wow she looks fat
17. I miss my high school friends
18. It drives me nuts when people eat apples around me
19. everyday I have to get ready unless I feel sick.
20. most of my money goes to clothes
21. I am a hair product junkie if it smell good I want it
22. I have to blow my nose before I leave the house.
23. when I am nervous I touch my nose alot
24. if I don't exercise I don't feel good. I like to run.
25. at church I look at peoples hair and think how I could change it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay! Thats funny! Nick told me to look at your 25 things cause he thought it was funny, I think I laughed at all of them. My favorite I think is the tanning.. I dont know somethings just never change!
Post a Comment