Saturday, February 21, 2009
angry cheerleader!!
We like to go to the lehi high school basketball games. Lane likes the game and of course I watch the people. You know how stupid high school kids are. I was never like that!?!?!?! Anyway this season I have been very busy watching this cheerleader. I call her the ANGER CHEERLEADER. She doesn't cheer she yells with facial expression that kill. When they are behind or something goes wrong she freaks out. Flips the hair up side down sometimes even swears a little. Funny Funny. When the crowd does there D-D-Defence cheer she bobs up and down with an angry face on. She is so not the cheerleader type I should know right! She is crazy. Lane even laughs at her. I am trying to get a video clip of her because everyone need to see it. And I found out she is a Junior so I will get her one more year YEAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's funny! I love people watching. It's my favorite!!!!
YEAH.... I laughed my way through that one too! That is too funny you have to get her on video PLEASE! It must be theraputic for her!
First off.. This is hilarious!! And I love you blogged about it. Second.. Yes I know I'm a bad friend! It was a short trip and I didnt think you lived close, are you still in Lehi? I'm sorry and I miss you!
Post a Comment