So tomorrow is our 5 year mark. I can't believe it lane hasn't left me once. HA HA. No really I love him more now than I did then. All I want is a night away that is all I ask. So maybe i could sleep in right???? One could hope.
Sorry re haven't been pictures lately. to be honest we haven't had much going on. Last week Ryder was sick. Coughing and throwing up. Not fun for me. I was so sick of cleaning up after him I would almost get angry. But then I would look at his little face and it would go away. One good thing about him being sick is he would cuddle with me. Yes that is right cuddle. He would ask me to hold him. That never happens. EVER!! So it made it all worth it in the end. He still has a cough that sounds horrible but at least he is eating again.
I will try to take some Pict so my blog won't be so boring.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment