Friday, March 20, 2009

This last week..

HAppy Birthday Grandma Jean!!!
Her birthday was Monday I won't say how young. We all went out to eat and had cake and ice cream. We gave her a swim suit for our trip to St. George!! Can't wait.




Warning lanes stitches!!!!


Yes I know it looks sick sorry. He said it felt good to rub around the stitches. To bad it didn't last.





Lane's cast.

The Doctor said his foot was way swollen. More than normal. So he has to keep it elevated. Thank you all for the get well cards. Gram We got your card today and we all ready have had our ice cream. Thank you!!!




Jamie and I took the kids out to the thanksgiving point farm. We thought it would be a warm day but it still was chilly. Ryder got to ride the pony's twice. I helped Maih ride the pony. It was funny the girls were in Levi's and they barely could spread there legs so sit on the saddle.

1 comment:

Britney said...

LANE'S FOOT IS GROSS. I HOPE HE GETS FEELING BETTER SOON.