Will the sun ever shine???? I want spring to come soo soo bad. I am sick of being in the house. I want to sit in the sun. We have been passing around the cold at our house which is not fun. Lane has it now.
When ever I start to head home Ryder always say's "I don't want to go home" which is annoying. Like in the movie get smart... Mom MOm mom mom moM MOm....... Kyle kyle kyle kyle kyle........ see how annoying that is. I feel that all the time. So this day he was saying " I don't want to go home.. I don't care" It was soo funny because that is what I say to him. He is getting so big he's not a baby anymore.
Oh yeah on thursday I was on the phone and I heard him cry like he got hurt so I went to find him. He was in the bathroom with his diaper off stuck in the toilet. Half in and half out. I had to laugh. I had the same thing happen to me when I was little. Over at leslie's house I fell in the toilet and her mom had to come get me out. I still remeber the cold water on my bum.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment