Sunday, November 28, 2010

best black friday ever!!!!


The boys in Ryders tent.

So every year they have Black Friday right. Well I usually don't get to go way early. Lane and the boys usually go four wheeling the day after thanksgiving so I have the kids. But this Year I got to go and let me tell you it was worth it!!!

Walmart opened at Midnight so we started there. Crazy Crazy. A rush that just woke you right up. Then after walmart everyone went home to sleep. It was like 2 when we left. I wanted to go to target that opened at four so I went to old navy the line to check out was rapped around the whole store. Luckily I didn't find any thing so I went home. I was such on a high no way could I go to sleep. So I watched TV until three and headed to target. I sat in the parking lot like a kid waiting for Christmas. I was freezing cold and I didn't care I was so excited. Then the doors open and you just start running. Looking, what do I need. It was all worth it in the end, got everything I was hunting for. I think I finally got home about nine after we ate at kneaders, the best french toast ever!!! It was totally awesome it took me a while to unwind to go to bed. Lane says I haven't stopped shopping yet. But I am almost done though.

No comments: