Friday, November 12, 2010

Mommie I am stuck!!!

Today Ryder had a birthday party for a girl from his school at McDonald's. He was so excited. They had all the kids eat then just play on the toys. So smart no clean up and you don't really have to entertain the kids. W American fork just got a new McDonald's so it hopefully is a little cleaner than others. We never go in I just do the drive through for this very reason.

I was the mom crawling up through the maze of stinky, dirty kids trying to reach my son that is crying cause he is stuck AT THE VERY TOP!!!! I had to push a couple of kids away because in the "toy" thing nobody listen to excuse me or please move. Yes I even had to squeeze through some parts. This and germs is the reason I hate play areas like this. I knew one day this would have to happen.

No comments: