Jax Sportin his Jordans. He is almost 11months now. He is such a happy baby a freakin cute. He still is a eater. Can't get enough. He is crawling full force now and loves to stand and walk with help. He can pull himself up and walk along things. He even get brave sometimes and lets go but it always ends up in a face plant. He loves to clap and say hi. I think the other day he even said da da which made me sad. I had high hopes this one would say ma first but it is ok. The other night when I was doing dishes I learn over to put something in the dish washer and look who else was in there little Jax. He is a climber!!!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Jax
Jax Sportin his Jordans. He is almost 11months now. He is such a happy baby a freakin cute. He still is a eater. Can't get enough. He is crawling full force now and loves to stand and walk with help. He can pull himself up and walk along things. He even get brave sometimes and lets go but it always ends up in a face plant. He loves to clap and say hi. I think the other day he even said da da which made me sad. I had high hopes this one would say ma first but it is ok. The other night when I was doing dishes I learn over to put something in the dish washer and look who else was in there little Jax. He is a climber!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment