Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Escalante

This Year think was my favorite trip to escalante ever. Why, I didn't sleep at night with jaxon crying. But it was just fun. I didn't get to go fishing which I am not crying about. My and jax stayed at the trailer and took a nap. Usually we take an all day wheeler ride but with little ones it is hard to do. Instead we went down town to the devils play ground and hiked around in the heat. escalante is close to alot of fun things to see and do but we always stay up in the canyon. So I told lane this year we are doing stuff. We all had so much fun and I Survived my first gluten-free camping trip I was really worried about it. But fear not I did great!!! I cried and yelled at lane when he wouldn't let me eat a hamburger but I was glad he stopped me. Other than that a good trip all and all. Till next year!!






















Calf Creek. It is just what we need to cool off. And the kids aleast got to rinse all the dirt off too.








Jaxon loves the four wheeler. You ask if he want to go and he was headed for his helmet. So cute. He loved all the cows. Lately it has been his favorite word. On the way down he kept saying cow cow cow over and over. Ryder finally said" there are no cows so stop saying it" it was funny.

Oh the be be guns. I think we all and to try it at least once.









Lanes Aunt brought there dog. The poor thing got mauled to death. But he was a good sport.







This is our camping spot. Kinda crowded.

Mighty Fisher men. Jaxon and I didn't make up to the lake much this year.





Camping, what can I say, the kids are so freakin dirty. For one week I have to suck it up and ignore the dirt. But they sure look cute all dirty.


Mazie






The classic Escalante Parade. The kids all have there bags ready. Now just waiting in the hot sun!




The Relief Society had a float of Synchronized swimming. It was awesome they had a whole routine and everything.




That's right mommie got out there too. There was so much candy the kids couldn't keep up. I hate to see candy go to waste!!!

Jaxon made a friend with Don (Granpa carlton's cousins husband) When we go down they always come up for the day and visit.



Sydney and Ryder, Miah , Mazie and Crazy Jaxon

No comments: