Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Swim lessons





This year for swim lessons I tried a mom and me class with Jaxon. I figured there was no way I could keep him out of the water. Well he liked it the first day but we had a lame teacher. No kid wants to float on their back for a half hour. We didn't play games or anything. So I just did my own thing we only made it the first 15 20 min and we were done screaming and throwing a fit. One time he even took my swim suit top down with him. He didn't want me with him at all he wanted to go do his own thing. As for Ryder he did awesome. He loves his goggles now. He's favorite thing now it to be a shark under water and grab your legs. He can go under the water without his nose plugged. I love to watch him in the water he is quit the swimmer now. He also loves to jump in the water. I love being the mom at the pool just soaking up the sun while the kids play.

No comments: