Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Girls weekend

So the guys always get to go hunting for multiple times a year for weeks. So we decided that we deserve a weekend away with no kids. Lanes mom and Jaime( his sister) and I got tickets to the little mermaid and greece at tuachaune. It was the most relaxing time I have had in a long time. Which was well needed for me. I have been struggling with my hives again. Goin insane with the itch. But prayers have been answered and we think we have it under control. No hive the whole time. Back to the weekend.
Going down there, I fell in love with the red rocks all over again. We took our time getting ready and laid by the pool. Of course we did shopping. I have been saving for months. We did what ever we wanted, when ever, we didn't have to cater to anyone. I especially enjoyed the quit ride down and back. It was a bitter sweet return home. I love the fam but I wish it could have been just a few days longer. Now I feel refreshed as a mom and a wife. Life it good.
Pictures will come when I get them from Jamie

No comments: