Tuesday, July 7, 2009

15 weeks

I can't believe I am 15 weeks already. With Ryder it seemed like it took forever. I am not showing much just look fat. I love it!! I went to the doctor today heard the heart beat and so did Ryder. He didn't know what to think. He told every one I heard the baby today............ well what did it say........... I don't know. Luckily the scale isn't going up to fast this time. But the clothes are still getting tight. And the sickness comes and goes. But we are finding out what I am having on the 7th of Aug so we will let you know!!


Tomorrow Joani is having her baby. Little Jacob may not be so little. They think he is already 9 lbs. So we will be praying for her and can't wait to see Jacob. I have to work this week so I will be out sometime soon. We will have three babies by the end of the year. Crazy how they just keep coming!!

No comments: