Tuesday, July 7, 2009

july 4th

This year we went to Roosevelt. Todd blessed Lexus that weekend. We had lots of fun. I love it when all the kids get together they have so much fun. I am sure my parent love it to when we destroy the house.


Hail. Can you believe the size of them. Our BBQ got hailed on. It was crazy. Mu dad got hit in the ear, Which I am sure hurt. It didn;t last long but it was crazy.



The scholes family BBQ. MMMMMM lots of good food. Thanks mom and dad.



Singing in the Hail!!


My mom gave all the kids a bag of treat and goggles for swimming. Sienna would not take hers off. And she would not let anyone fix them so there she is. So cute!!

First time with a sparkler. He did pretty well till we caught him lighting it himself.


Ryder jumping in the air for the fireworks he loves them.


All the kids watching fireworks.



The biggest party animal there!

No comments: