Sunday, July 26, 2009

Escalante 2009

Every year for the 24th of July we go to Ecalante camping. Usually for a week but this year it was only for a few days. Lane had to work so we went for the last part for the week. Which was just right for me, being prego and all. This year it didn't seem as hot which was good for me. We ate alot me more than the rest. Jamie brought her wagon down for the girls which was a hit. All the kids would pile in and they would just ride around the camp ground for hours. It kept them happy.

On Saturday we pack up and head out but stop in town for the parade. This parade is very special. The cheer leaders are awesome if they cheer at all. but I love to watch them dance if you can call it that. One year they had the lawn chair bergaid. So basically they dance with a lawn chair. So you tell why we love this parade. And you also get tones of candy bags of cookies and everything else you can imagine. It is awesome. Any way here are some pictures of our fun time camping!!




Lord helmet head. We had to buy Ryder a helmet this year so he could ride with lane. It was funny with his little body and this giant head. I was surprised he wore it. He had fun with daddy looking for deer and turkey's. He is quit the camper. I wish I would of had a picture of how clean he was. he hair looked gray and his face just kept getting blacker and blacker every time I turned around. So i think he had a good time.


My fisherman.


The camp site.





The barker. This is the view from where we fish.





Yes mom even touched the fish. I was proud of my boys for all the fish they caught.





Ryder at the Parade.

No comments: