
Jacob Preston Clayburn. What a cutie he is. It is funny because he is opposite of Brendon. Brendon had white skin, no hair and two month old when he came out. Jacob was 8 something and dark hair tones of it, darker skin. It is funny how they turn out.
It was fun to cuddle a baby again I have forgotten the feeling. He is doing good. With the c-section Joani is having a way better time healing than before. I talked to her the other day and she said he is sleeping longer in the night which is always nice. And he is eating alot more with a new bottle so he is a growing boy.

Ryder thought he was pretty cool riding the scooter. With all the kids there is never enough stuff to go around. And you know how sharing goes... it doesn't!

For once all of Grandma's grandsons were all at her house together.

Mom got Todd's old very old race track out for the boys to play with.

Ryder and Carson had a good time playing together. As you can see my child does not like clothes. I can bet you if you drive by our house or come over he will be in his under wear. It looks like he was rubbing off on Carson.




2 comments:
LOOK AT YOU!!! I've been a little out of the blogging world.. CONGRATS!!! When are you due???
Dont bother checking my blog I still havent posted!!!
Tell Joani and amber congrats for me they are both adorable.
Post a Comment