Monday, September 17, 2012

Kindergarten First day!!!

KINDERGARTEN HERE I COME!!!!!
Awesome Backpack!!!
My BIG BOY!!!
Always, Always Jaxon is right behind Ryder. He is gonna miss Ryder!!! On the walk over to school ryder said his stomach felt funny. I asked him if he was nervous he said Kinda. We talked about making new friends and all the fun things he would do. And that it was ok to be nervous he would do great.
The walk to school. Luckily we live way close so he can walk.
Ryder's cubby.
Mrs. Siebach's class


Jaxon looking for Ryder.
Poor kid had a rough time. Which helped me, I had to deal with him so it wasn't that hard for me.
After we left the class room Jax just had a fall apart. I was hauling a screaming child through the halls. It has taken him a good two weeks to be ok with Ryder going to school with out him. He likes to yell, bye Ryder watch for cars!!
Ryder:
I can't believe you are old enough to start school. You were so ready to go. You have been my buddy for so long now I have to let you go. I will miss you. I am so proud of you and who you are becoming. I can't believe how much you know already. You are a smart kid. Just be patient sometime with thing and you will get it. Practice. Practice. You will do great!!! We love you so much!!!!

No comments: