
Grandma mel got a call saying Ryder lost his tooth and Jax goes in the toilet. So she sent Jaxon a little pair of under wear made out of paper with a gold dollar in it. He was excited he loves money.

I tried Potty training Jax a few weeks ago and quit. Well mainly mom wasn't ready. We still had a few good days to go to the pool. Ryder didn't understand that we had to stay home while we potty train. On the camping trip Jax would go #2 in the potty. The whole time we were there. So I thought it was stupid he poops in the potty but pees in his diaper. So when we got back it was time. He did ok at first. I was going nuts being in the house. But he got it. He is showing his flash under wear. I love there bums in the under wear. I get in trouble because I call them panties. But they are under wear. What ever he is 2. Instead of the diaper bag, I got out ryder's old back pack. Oh he loves it. There at first he wore it every where. No mom I need by pack pack. I need to go to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment