
Jaxon saying Hi to baby Conner
It Labor Day weekend so that means Scholes Reunion. We head up the canyon for a few nights.

This is my third child. Oh how I love to kiss these cheeks.

Craft time. Way to many Crafts!!!



The little kids playing the candy game. As soon as they got some they would eat it. Sometimes they were to busy eating to play the game.


So story: Before we came I asked Joani if she wanted her hair colored. She said no we wouldn't have time. So I didn't take anything with me. Well once we got there she asked if I could color her hair. She was despite . She went to town to buy a box color. We used a paint brush from a face painting kit my mom had. I told her you can't blame me if this does not work. Not bad for what we had to work with. She has learned to say Yes!!!

You know the kids are tired when they play going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment