Happy Birthday Ryder!!!!
After last year I said I would do a party ever other year. This year Ryder was lucky to have a cousin party. Grandma Mel and Grandpa Terry came and brought Carson and Brendon. Ryder was so excited. We all headed to Jump on it!!! The kids were pooped after an hour. We went and got lunch then headed back to the house for presents. I didn't do a cake for this party. Miah was the only who noticed. Jenny this is a birfday party........ Your suppose to have cake!!! Oh girl you make me laugh!!! She settled for a rice crispy treat.
After last year I said I would do a party ever other year. This year Ryder was lucky to have a cousin party. Grandma Mel and Grandpa Terry came and brought Carson and Brendon. Ryder was so excited. We all headed to Jump on it!!! The kids were pooped after an hour. We went and got lunch then headed back to the house for presents. I didn't do a cake for this party. Miah was the only who noticed. Jenny this is a birfday party........ Your suppose to have cake!!! Oh girl you make me laugh!!! She settled for a rice crispy treat.




No comments:
Post a Comment