Sunday, November 23, 2008

CARRIE CARRIE CARRIE

The night had finally come. it was perfect timing to. Gage had an ear ache and Ryder had the Hives so we both really needed a girls night out. We went and ate a Cafe Rio before the concert. MMMmmmmmmm. This is us before it started. Little big town opened up for Carrie. They sing the boondocks song. I like them now.

The count down began for Carrie to come out I was so excited I couldn't stand it. I took way to many pictures but I had to remember this forever. Only I will appreciate them. I know they didn't turn out very good but still it is Carrie. The girl next to us video the whole thing. Next time I will. I took a clip of her singing the boyfriend song. It is funny you can hear me singing along. My throat hurt the next day I sang so much and so loud.





Les and I with our Carrie T shirts. It was awesome I think I love her even more now. Lane thinks I am a freak. I had a hard time sleeping when I got home that night I was so excited. I just kept hearing her sing to me. Thanx Les for putting up with my bad singing.

1 comment:

caseyandleslieanderson said...

your much better than I am I haven't even loaded the pictures off my camera yet. It was tons of fun to go with you. Thanks for the invite.