Friday, November 7, 2008

Praying for patients

The last couple of days have really tested my patients. Ryder Kinda has a cold. A runny nose. So that means he is really whinny. Which I don't do well with. I feel bad because he doesn't feel good. So I have had the mom guilt pretty heavy this week.

Last night Joani and Brendon came and slept over with us. It was so fun to have them come. I love having them close now. Ryder and Brendon had a hard time sharing a usual but still they love to play together. Hotel Carlton is open to all!!! We love you.

2 comments:

Kayleb & Jamie said...

I don't know anything about two year olds...yet, but patience will forever be my challenge in life. Hang in there and keep praying that is the only way I get through a day! You are a great mom and I am grateful that you are my sister-in-law! Thanks for all your advice and support! You can do it!

whitney said...

Okay so I found the gold tights!!!!! My friend it having a white elephant ornament exchange and wants everyone to wear a sweet christmas sweater... so I'm going to wear the tights too!! I cant wait... and I still have a while!!