Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving. We were with lanes family this year. Mmmmmm the turkey was good.

I am so thankful for many things in my life. I am greatful for lane. He works so hard all the time. And I never tell him enough what it means to me. He is such a good dad to Ryder. He will sacrifice the things he wants to do just to spend time with him. Working nights he doesn't get to see him much. Family has always been important to both of us.
I love him so much!!

I am also greatful for my family. For raising my up in the gospel. My parents are such good examples to me and always will be. They have been there when ever i need them or just need to come home. I love having all the family close together again. Even though I am the one that lives away.

I am greatful for the Gospel in my life. I am greatful for the life that I have. Even though I don't always show it. Sometimes I wish I could live somewhere different where there is nothing so I really could be thankful for the little things.

I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for anything. I love Ryder so much. Everyday he makes me laugh. I love hearing him in the morning call for me. I know I take him for granted. But I love the holidays it makes me happy. I love everything about it. Mostly I love to go home for the holiday. Something about it. It just isn't Christmas till I go home. I hope that never changes.

So enough about that. I did go shopping on BLACK Friday but it just isn't as fun going later. All the Carlton boys go four wheeling the day after thanksgiving so that means no babysitters for the kids. But they had fun and so did we. I am sad to say I didn't even buy anything exciting though. OH well there is always next year!

No comments: