Sunday, November 16, 2008

update

Well we found out that Ryder has an ear infection. But once we got the medicine he has been ten time better. So I guess my prayers were answered in another way. This week has been kinda crazy for us. Ryder and I had our first mom and me class this week. We decorated a Indian head band with feathers and made a shaker full of beads. Then we made pumpkin muffins, and went on a feather hunt to learn about the first thanksgiving. And ended with eating our muffins. It was alot of fun I had to laugh at some of the freaky moms that are there. Ok story time:

The kids got handed five little muffins. THe kids ate one and so did the moms right. The mom next to me wanted another one. She asked her son if mommy could have another one. The Responce: NO! MOM: but mommy wants one. Kid: NO!. Mom: but you have four can mom have one more? kid: NO!. It was funny mom was hungry I guess. I hope I never become one of those freaky moms.

Now I am just waiting for the 19th to come!!! Don't worry I am practicing all the songs so leslie bring your ear pluggs I can't promise what you hear!!

No comments: