that is what Ryder calls them. Warning stay away from the Carlton's Ryder has chicken pox. I can't believe it. We just got over the ear infection now this. I bet anything he got it from the nursery. But lucky for me he looks worse than he acts. So that is a bonus for me. You look at him and you just hurt I know how it is to deal with the itch's when I get hives really bad you just want to rip your skin off. But I pray they don't last too long I can't stay cooped up in the house for to long I will go nuts!!!
And I am soo sad we don't get to go to our mom and me class this week. So that means I payed 30$ for one class. Yes that is my luck. I guess we will try out next month.
One scary thing I might have to make thanksgiving dinner for us this year. No one will want over to spread it around. i got a little excited but I think it is wearing off a little what if it doesn't turn out. I have never made a turkey or a pie before. I don't know , but it will be a great memory right. The thanksgiving I actually cooked, that is one to remember for sure.
I have pictures to post but my program is gone off the computer so I will show them later I guess. I can't wait to get my own computer. I feel bad putting all my picts on lane's family computer but I have to blog some how right. Soon I won't have to....... Right Santa!! Oh how I hope he remembers.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
If you have to cook Thanksgiving dinner I have a really good Turkey recipie! I'll email it to you... hang in there!
Post a Comment